Skip to main content

Tessera Sanitaria [ Health Card ]



This is the health card issued by Italy and it's valid in all Schengen countries for first medical emergency. Everyone can choose their own personal doctor and subscribe to get this card.

Thanks to the electronic service of Torino, it's very easy to receive this service.

You need to follow the instructions in the following page:

Attach the required documents and sent an email to the address given in the webpage.

You should receive the card to your resident address. Please note that  you shall be required to register as the resident in the city of Torino. Otherwise they will not be able to sent the document to your address.

The other way around is to visit the asl-torino offices directly [usually a time consuming process]

Comments

  1. thanks for information .
    if any international student need accommodation in UK
    they can check this link feel free .

    Best student accommodation in Huddersfield | Where can I live close to Huddersfield University

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    It's me sohan niraula and I am from Nepal . I am recently studying in Italy,Naples for bachelor in hospitality management. But I didn't like my school so I want to change is it possible it to Milan or Rome. Is it possible to me.

    ReplyDelete


  3. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us and keep blogging...
    work permit visa consultants
    overseas careers and immigration consultant
    immigration consultants for australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment